Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Day at Central Park

Yesterday I went to Central Park with my mom, two brothers,and sister.  We went to sheep meadows (a place in Central Park) first and had a picnic there on the grass.  We had Subway sandwiches witch were delicious (mine had melted cheese, salami, pepperoni, lettuce, and choped tomato) , apple juice, and water.  When we finished eating we played games like tag, tackel, red light green light, and find my mom's iPhone4 that she lost in the grass.  I won at the last game :-) !  Once we were done playing in sheep meadows we left to go get some ice cream (I got a mango popsicle) but right before we left I sketched the tree that we picniced under and my sketch came out just beutifuly.  After Ice Cream we went to go ride our scooters and bikes.  We were originaly going to go to the water park but Evan and Alex my brothers fell fast asleep so we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment