Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Big City!

10 days ago I went with my family to New York City [the largest most biggest most delightful city] in The United States of America![for 4 days!]  I stayed in an apartment on  Broadway, and our room was on the 18th floor and we had a great view of Central Park on one side and another great view of the city on the other.  The city looked so big!  Last time we came for a month and got to see The Statue of Liberty,The Empire State Building, and a lot of other historical monuments!  But all we did this trip was go to central park every day except for the 3rd day.  On the 3rd day I went with my mom, 2 brothers, and my 1 sister [not my dad] to the Children's Museum to go play with everything it had to offer x2.  Then we packed up and left for Cape Cod.            
                         P.S.  learn more about my adventures in Cape Cod in Summer Fun in Cape Cod!

No comments:

Post a Comment