Monday, July 23, 2012

The Mets Game!

Yesterday I went to a baseball game with my family. And this time I really mean it! I went with my two brothers, my one sister, my mom, my dad, my dad's parents, and my mom's parents! I'm not joking! We walked to the subway station and got on a vary crowded subway. The subway only lasted about 5min. then we got on another subway that took us to City Field and it was empty and lasted about half an hour. When we finaly reached City Feild we went up to my dad's office (because he works for the Mets of course) and we each had our own secret drawer with a key for it and we kept our treats in our private drawers. My drawer had a pad of post-its, a bottle of apple juice, a silver pen, a t-shirt, two magazines, and a few mets cards to draw on. After playing for a while we went down and watched the game. We got popcorn, peanuts, cotten candy, and a huge chocolate chip cookie. During the 7th inning stretch my mom and I went to go buy me a wooden framed baseball card covered in glass. Later we left and found out that the mets lost 8-3 against the dodgers. Then we spent the rest of the day playing at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment