Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Jewish Museum

Yesterday I went to The Jewish Museum with my mom, my sister, my two brothers, and my mom's parents.  We sighned up for a kids tour so that was what we did first.  First on the tour we went out through the back and went to a special panting to examine it.  The tour guide gave us each a peice of paper and a miny golf pencil.  The paper was split in two with a black line and one side said, patterned and the other said, solid.  She told us to draw and/or write the patterned and solid items that we could find in the painting but, I just skethched the woman in the painting insted.  Next we went to a painting that aws really weird.  There was a huge person in the middile, a temple in the back and animals around the corners and sides.  She said that is was semetrical but I said that it was a few minimeters off.  But eather way she still gave us some pattern blocks to make something semetrical.  Then the tour ended.  We went to explore some things by ourselves but I really need to go now so bye :-)!

1 comment:

  1. How did you know it wasn't symmetrical?

    ReplyDelete