Friday, July 13, 2012

The MoMA

Today I went to the MoMA with my family and I saw so much cool amasing art.  I saw, Van Gough's Starry Night



Claude Monet's Water Lillies


Pablo Picasso's people (that I though were sort-a wierd), etc. etc.  We also saw some art that we thought was really, really, really cool.  One piece of art looked like a crumpled pice of paper but it was really made out of metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you belive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We also saw a couch made out of thin paper that we even sat on!!!!!!!!!!  We also saw some art that we didn't really call art and we didn't think it should have been in the museium.

P.S. I'm so sorry I didn't post anything yesterday because by the time I got back from the MoMA it was to late and I needed to go to bed :(

2 comments:

  1. Amazing art, at least the ones you call art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time at the meusem. Looks like you got to see some great works of art. Can't wait to see the rest when you come home.

    ReplyDelete